We now have a finished temporary kitchen, and our bedroom, baby room and hallway are done being dry walled and we are just waiting for the guys to come and spray texture! It finally feels like we are getting some where with the house and that is such a relief for me!
The visa situation is still ongoing, but i am not going to stress myself over it since all of the worrying in the world is not going to help it along! I hope that we make it back to India on time, but all we can do is pray! I am sure that it will all work out just fine!
Most of all i am just very satisfied with all things at this point. I am happy to be home, but i am ready to also get back to India...There are things about it i miss and we have been gone for quite awhile! I will miss South Dakota and my family and friends and my puppies tons, but this is our life and i cant say that i don't enjoy all that is has given us. Ryan and I truly are blessed, we get to experience more than i ever dreamed, and are on an incredible journey!
These are the remodel pictures so far....
Kitchen (before)
Kitchen (before)
No comments:
Post a Comment