Tuesday, June 9, 2009

blessings

What can i say.....

I am so very satisfied with life right now! Whats funny about it is that i have all kinds of worries and yet everything is all going to be OK! I realize more and more each day how blessed i am, I have an amazing husband, out of this world family, friends worth dying for, everything i could ever want or need! I may never be rich monetarily but i am wealthy beyond anything i have ever imagined in blessings!

I have enjoyed spending time with everyone these last few weeks, and i am even more grateful for the endless encouragement and support i have received from everyone about Ryan and i starting our family...I don't think anyone quite understands how much it means to me that they are all thinking positively right along with us, or that they are seeing the amazing miracles that God is bringing to us!

Sarah, who has been an amazingly supportive friend through all of this was even sweet enough to buy me "what to expect when you are expecting".

No comments: