I am proud to say that this last year has been the year that will have changed me forever. I don't even know that girl from 5 months ago anymore, she is such a stranger to me!
I love that my husband is the most important person in my life now, and that i could make it through anything as long as i had him by my side and God in my heart! I have minimized my life and removed all excess baggage, I know that sounds cruel, but i have truly seen who are the "real" friends in my life and i have let all the rest go. I am not interested in being the person with the most friends, and honestly i have no idea why that ever mattered to me. I am happy in the simplicity of my life. I may seem anti social, but honestly i have no need or desire to put myself out there anymore! I am done trying to put on that "please all" mask, all the while forgetting who i am and what is truly important in this life. I lost sight of it long ago, and now i plan to stay on the right track!
I don't desire to drink and party, I no longer worry that if i gain a few pounds what will happen to my worth...I know now that God has plans for me and i am preparing my heart for those plans. Honestly all i can think about is baby at this point. I am so excited to get pregnant and start this family. Ryan is growing more and more openly excited about it all and that makes it so much better for me.
What an amazing ride this is.....
No comments:
Post a Comment