I would like to go back to June 9th, that was a great day....Reading over that has reminded me that even though today sucks tomorrow could be the best day of my life! Thank you God, in advance for getting us through all of this! I know that in a year when i am holding our new baby and looking back on the previous year i will be able to say that all of this trial and tribulation was worth it because GOD IS GOOD!
My Pilot followed his dream to India, I followed my heart! I followed my husband to India so he could fly, and while we were here so much more happened! God blessed us with a miracle baby and my husband and i grew leaps and bounds in love! This is our story of our time in India, for better or for worse it was a path laid out before us filled with adventure and miracles! Now as our adventure takes us back to the US I can only expect great things to happen!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
The faith of a mustard seed.....
I would like to go back to June 9th, that was a great day....Reading over that has reminded me that even though today sucks tomorrow could be the best day of my life! Thank you God, in advance for getting us through all of this! I know that in a year when i am holding our new baby and looking back on the previous year i will be able to say that all of this trial and tribulation was worth it because GOD IS GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We just talked about the mustard seed story in church too ;)
Post a Comment