My flights home were wonderful! I don't think i will ever get over the service of care that Ryan's airline shows its guests...They are an amazing bunch! I flew business class on all 4 legs of my flight, which is always nice, and made it home without delays or problems!
Unfortunately i think i needed a vacation from my vacation because now i am sick, and i slept from 1am last night to nearly 5pm today!!! I have a nasty cold and am just not feeling well, but i guess that is life! I think the best part is that i am finally so exhausted that i am sleeping without aid again! I have now officially weaned myself off of 3 daily medications that i had been dependent on, and that is very encouraging for me! Unfortunately i am still battling a bit of depression daily, but hell who isn't!
Not much else to say, i am home and it is nice to be with Ryan again...Too bad he wont be home for another 36 hours :(
1 comment:
Good to know that I cured your insomnia! It's always good to know that when all else fails-I still have the ability to send people to sleep!
Hope you feel better soon
x
Post a Comment