Thursday, February 5, 2009

Diet Coke and Jelly Belly's

Well we arrived on time and with little to no problems, which always amazes me :) I am WIRED!!!! I slept through the two long legs of the flight thanks to Ambien, and so now i cant sleep and we have four hours until our next flight that will get us "home" (Hyderabad)!!!! I am sitting here writing this drinking a Diet Coke and 2lb bag of Jelly Bell's i bought from duty free....haha, might regret that tomorrow when my jeans don't fit LOL :)

I feel really bad for Ryan because when we get home in a few hours he has to go to work and fly 4 sectors, i don't know how he does it, i am not going to be any good for anything for the first week!!!! Although i must admit, i am a little bummed that he has to work cause i am jonesin for a bike ride through the city, but i will just have to wait!!!!

For all of my American friends, just thought i would let you know that it was 80 when we landed at midnight, tomorrow its Capri's, tank top, and flip flops for this girl :) You guys know that i am going to have to rub that in for at least a little while!!! After all i cant believe i am missing the Saving Able concert, The rest of the Rush games (GO SHEEN!!!!!), and spending quality time with all the people i love so much!

It hasn't sunk in yet, i think i am still on vacation mode, but eventually it is going to hit me that i am not heading home any time soon, and eventually when i say home, it will actually mean India.....but not yet!!!!

I love and miss you all!!!! I need to try to sleep or something....Sugar rush!!!! I wonder if this hotel has a gym??? Hmmmmmm.....

No comments: