So today was a very fun day!!!!! Ryan and i went to town, on the bike (and i love riding the bike in the city here, it is death defying and crazy) to buy a treadmill!!!! I am so excited, and it will be a great thing for me to stay occupied, and to FINALLY get rid of the pounds i have put on from quitting smoking!!!! It was a blast shopping, because i love to shop LOL! We ate at the amazing Chinese restaurant that the boys found, and it has to be some of the best food i have ever had...and they serve beef!!!! YAY!!!!
On the way to the mall i saw a camel walking down the street. It was the coolest thing i have ever seen, and we pulled over so i could get a good picture! I cant believe how tall they are. It was so cute, i wanted to pet it, but didn't want to push my luck!
I also experience baby fever today! There were so many adorable children just wandering around, and i just wanted to scoop them all up and take them home! It is so hard to see these children living in such filth and poverty, and i have a feeling that Ryan and i will end up adopting more than one before this adventure is over! We had decided before we took this job that we wanted to adopt a baby from India if Ryan ended up coming over here, but honestly now i think i wouldn't mind adopting a young child, and maybe waiting for a baby later! My heart melts every time i see them, i just want to cuddle every last one of them....I think i am nesting!!!! I want a baby so bad, my clock might be ticking!!!! UGH!!!!
So then we came home and enjoyed an evening of drinking on the porch in the beautiful 80 degree weather!!!! I just cant even describe how amazing the weather is! I love it, it is amazing!!!!! I wish i could send a piece of it to all my friends who are suffering through a rough winter!!!!
For a final note...i finally saw our house pet!!!! He is an adorable little gecko, i caught him a few times, but of course let him go so that he could eat the house bugs!
Tomorrow is spa day, Ryan and i will be going to the spa at the Novotel for massages and a hair cut for Ryan. After that we get to go find me a cell phone!!!! I cant wait, i am starting to go through text withdrawals!
No comments:
Post a Comment