Friday, September 3, 2010

The heart of a Mommy

I truly believe that i am the Mommy i am because of the Mommy i have. I think that our parents shape who we are in such an important way. I have been blessed with 2 amazing parents who have taught me so much.

Today, i write about my Mom because she weighs heavy on my mind. She has suffered with illness for MANY years and this week she will be getting a bone biopsy to check for bone cancer. This is a hard enough pill to swallow on its own, but being so far away when your parent needs you is even harder. I know and understand the love of a mother and a daughter, i share it with my Little angel and my dear mother.

God has blessed me with such an amazing Mom, such a fine example of a Godly woman of faith. I don't think i will ever be able to fully convey how very deeply she has impacted my life, or how very much i love her. I miss her every day and my heart is warmed in the knowledge that her love for me is infinite in a way that a Mother can only understand. Thank you Mom, for everything!

No comments: