These videos are just of her spending time with us and she is starting to hold up her head, smile and coo.
My Pilot followed his dream to India, I followed my heart! I followed my husband to India so he could fly, and while we were here so much more happened! God blessed us with a miracle baby and my husband and i grew leaps and bounds in love! This is our story of our time in India, for better or for worse it was a path laid out before us filled with adventure and miracles! Now as our adventure takes us back to the US I can only expect great things to happen!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Sweet angel
Today was a landmark day. Ella Mae decided today was the day to start interacting with us. She was so sweet, cooing and smiling for us. It was so much fun to talk to her and have her smile and respond. I cant wait until she is giggling! Last night i went in and took her out of her bed and just held her while she was sleeping. I cant believe how much i love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment