We are heading back to the USA in a few hours and i am just killing time and reflecting a lot. "Outsourced" is on TV and it has to be my absolute favorite movie. It is literally what it is like to be an ExPat in India, it does not exaggerate at all. I cant get over how accurate it is or how much i can relate to the movie...I laugh every time i see it!
I am very excited to go home for awhile, but honestly there are parts of my life in India that i am going to miss, even though it is only for a short while. Last night Swami our landlord stopped by and he is such a wonderful man. He misunderstood and thought that i was leaving for good, and was disappointed telling me that he had intended to present me with a Sari. What a kind and generous heart he has, he always aims to please! I explained that we will be back very soon!
It will be nearly 2 months before i will see Becca and Justin and i will miss getting to spend time with them. When we come back there will be so much going on, people arriving to join the group and all of the medical things that Ryan and i will be going through when we return. Just so very much to do and think about. I hope that our time home will be a nice relaxing break from the rushing life that goes on around us. I am so excited that we will get to see my sister and her family in New Jersey on our way back, it has been far to long.
Well I suppose it is time for me to finish getting read.....USA, here we come!!!!!
1 comment:
Have a wonderful, wonderful time! I'm a bit worried that when I finally do go back to the UK to visit it will unsettle me. I'll be following your adventures with interest!
x
Post a Comment