So today i faced death many times and i survived!!!!! LOL I have to say that driving, or rather riding here in India is not only insane with no sound logic but it is life altering! LOL Basically i like to describe it as a real life game of Frogger....that is the only way i can think to explain it! You basically have 3 categories: The big trucks and buses, the cars, and the bikes, scooters and rickshaws. At the start of this terrifying adventure i thought the big guys were the way to go since they muscled their way all over the road, nearly sandwiching us a time or two...but at the end i realized the bikes truly had the advantage, being smaller and more maneuverable they fit nearly anywhere! I have to hand it to Ryan, he handled himself like a pro out there and considering he has only been driving here for a month that is saying a lot! I chalk it up to crazy ass pilots, because these three guys, Ryan, Scott and Brett are some crazy ass pilots with a definite death wish!!!!! LOL
The Insanity of the day wore off and grew into a new excitement and feeling of adventure, i must admit that today was an absolute blast, and having survived the streets of Hyderabad on the absolute smallest vehicle on the road i feel like i can do anything!!!!! I know what you are thinking right now Sarah and you are absolutely right....I know i said there was no way, but honestly i am falling in love with this place.....India is amazing! Sure it is poverty stricken and it is completely backwards and insane, but i am loving every aspect of it....well OK one aspect of it that i am not digging so much is that due to all of the travel, the Indian food, and the questionable water i am quite certain my poor tummy will never be the same and i am just hoping that at some point i stop feeling completely bloated and stop looking about 6 months pregnant!!!! LOL
I downloaded a bunch of pictures from today's adventure and i even have a great video that i will add as soon as i find some faster net!!!! Tomorrow we head to Goa....time for some sun, sand, and tropical enjoyment!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment