Monday, December 29, 2008

Chillin in India (Dec 14th)






Today was a very quiet day...Ryan is doing an overnight in Pune so he has been gone since last night and wont be back until tomorrow. It has been a beautiful day sitting at an average of 80 degrees...i cant get over this weather, its December and it is perfect!!!!! I love it!

I woke up to the maid ringing the doorbell and so i got up and spent the rest of my morning reading, writing emails and downloading pics! It kinda sucks that i am 12 hours ahead of most of you because when i want to chat you are all sleeping LOL!!!! I had breakfast down the street with Scott and Brett and i spent a lil bit over at Becca's this afternoon. All in all a very nice day. This place is starting to feel like home and the fellow ex pats are already family, i am completely at ease here and having a great time! I took pics of the sweet pad today so check them out :)

PS i hear you guys are getting snow, hehe SORRY!!!!!!!!

No comments: