
What an amazing year 2009 was for us. So many things to be thankful for, and so many amazing blessings from God! Ryan and i have found a friendship and deeper level of love in our marriage that i honestly never thought possible. We have learned to be a team and to cheer each other on, and i believe we will only continue to grow together. Our amazing miracle baby is growing bigger and stronger every day. I enjoy endless kicks, punches, twists and rolls...and of course the occasional hiccups! I don't know why God blessed me with this miracle because i certainly didn't deserve it, but he is awesome and his love for us is infinite and i only hope that our miracle baby shows many Gods great love for us all as well as his amazing power!
As we begin 2010 i can honestly say that i did not bother with a New Years resolution. My only goal for this year is to grow nearer to God and my husband, and to be the best Mom that i can be. If i can do those things my family will be strong and happy and it will be all we need!
We are getting ready to head back to India, and for both of us it is bittersweet. It is hard to say goodbye to our lives here in the US. We have family and friends that mean the world to us, Dogs that we consider our children and a home in our own little piece of heaven that we miss a lot. Normally we are in India between 2-4 months and then we come home, but this time it will be 6 months. I am truly having heartache over this because even though my home is wherever Ryan is my heart longs for SD. Yes Ryan i said it, i miss SD and i want to be there!
I love waking up to our sweet puppy giving kisses, or the beautiful Black Hills and all of its calm. I love being near my wonderful parents, and spending time with them whenever i can. I love seeing my sister Kris at my leisure and catching the Rush games. I love spending time with Sarah and her amazing family and feeling like i am where i belong. It breaks my heart that our baby wont get to spend as much time with all of these people as he/she deserves to. With Ryan's Mom being only a 5-6 hour drive away as well it is just very hard to accept that our baby will not get to make these bonds with all of these great people early on in his/her life. I know that God brought us to India with a great purpose and that when it is time to move on from India God will open that door as well, but right now he is asking us to stay put and so i know that he has more planned for us and who am i to argue! It will be nice to get back to our friends in India and i only hope that with added transportation i can spend more time with Bec and their new baby girl. I have missed her since we moved apart and i hope to get to see her much more in the future!
I can honestly say that 2009 was an amazing year, and 2010 can only get better because so much is going to happen. It is hard to believe that in a little over 3 months we will be holding our baby. I cant wait to meet Baby P, i cant wait to hold him/her close and look in his/her eyes! All i can say is....Thank you God, Thank you so very much!
2 comments:
Beautiful post Karen. Love you and your little family.
You look fantastic! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment