Monday, September 14, 2009

The days of our lives



This last week has been a huge emotional roller coaster for Ryan and I! We are dealing with so very many different things...The loss of a baby, some serious matters at work, financial hold ups, and the typical first time mother worry over our baby that is growing strong and good. Yes, i would say that faith is being tested and definite attacks are occurring, but God can conquer all and we are clinging tight to him. We feel that God has this all under control and that he just wants us to trust, and although that is so much easier said than done we are doing our best!

Today, although many of our concerns still weigh on us, but God gave us another amazing and reassuring baby appointment! We got to see our sweet little angel who is looking more and more like a baby every day. It was jumping all over the place and its heart was strong, seriously it is like falling in love all over again every time i get to see our little wonder! Ryan and i know that no matter what happens that every moment of our lives were leading us to this moment and with that kind of knowledge how can you ever fear what life throws at you! Sure there are so many moments that just suck but the truth is that every one of those moments was required to get you to exactly where you are right at this moment, and without those good and bad moments we wouldn't have an amazing little angel growing strong inside of me ready to face the world in just 7 more months!

I guess all we can do is just wait to see what he has in store for us tomorrow!

1 comment:

Emma S-R said...

I said it once and I'll say it again! I LOVE those pictures :)

I'm so glad this little one is a lively bundle of energy!