My Pilot followed his dream to India, I followed my heart! I followed my husband to India so he could fly, and while we were here so much more happened! God blessed us with a miracle baby and my husband and i grew leaps and bounds in love! This is our story of our time in India, for better or for worse it was a path laid out before us filled with adventure and miracles! Now as our adventure takes us back to the US I can only expect great things to happen!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
The next time we meet
In a few short hours i leave for the clinic to be impregnated with my embryo's....Words cant describe all of the emotions i am feeling right now....love for a child i have not met, adoration for a man who has been by my side through all things, overwhelming gratefulness to God who chose to bless us with this gift. There are so very many thoughts and emotions that barely scrapes the surface. I am nervous, mostly of the unknown but i do not fear the outcome of this IVF...Today i get to take over the care and nurture of my child, a gift i will not take for granted! Final thought.....Please God, let those little embryo's hold on tight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG!!! I hope this has all gone well and I REALLY hope this all works out in the best possible way for you. Bless you and your hubby and keep us posted!
OMG!!! I hope this has all gone well and I REALLY hope this all works out in the best possible way for you. Bless you and your hubby and keep us posted!
Post a Comment